ecosphere process-chemical free fracturing........

ecosphere process-chemical free fracturing........

Postby chasgas » Thu Aug 19, 2010 2:14 pm

I would like to make you aware of a company that could solve many of you gas drilling problems. My name is Joe Verna and I have been studying the oil and gals industry for the last six years. I recently discovered a company called Ecosphere Technologies. Some of your members may have heard of this company. This is a real publicly traded company with a process that is being used in the gas fracking industry. They have a patented system that provides clean recycled water.

This unique process is currently being used in Arkansas Fayetteville shale area. The Ecosphere process has four stages, 1. Particle filter, 2. Sonoilluminence stage, 3. Media and cartridge filters, 4. Reverse osmosis.

The benefits of using this system will reduce the need for 600+ tanker trucks to deliver the four to five million gallons of water needed to drill each well. There will be fewer trucks damaging the roads causing noise and traffic.

The Ecosphere process destroys bacteria in the frack water without using chemicals. When frack water is sent down the well, the residual water left behind has bacteria. That bacterium quickly multiplies giving off its own bad gas that mixes with the natural gas. The gas company has to remover this bad gas in a separate process.

My co-worker Matt Cook, and I had a conference call with Carol Collier, Executive Director of DRBC and she was made aware Ecosphere. We are in process of arranging to have Ecosphere give a demonstration to the DRBC in September.

I spoke to Allen Stubblefield on South West Energy and he personally has seen the Ecosphere process work in the Fayetteville Shale deposits. They have a contract with Ecosphere to process the water for their fracking operations.

There are many more contacts we have made that I won’t get into now, but we believe that our country has been blessed with many natural resources. These resources should be used responsibly with the lease amount of damage to the environment. Our personal interest is that of stockholders in a company that we believe has a great process where the gas companies, the land owners, and the environment wins.

I have attached a two links: one is a three minute you tube video on how the Ecosphere process works and the second like is to Ecosphere Technologies. Please take the time to learn about this technology and alert the government representatives that there are alternative fracking methods.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ckDZucsX ... 1&index=10

http://ir.stockpr.com/ecospheretech/video-presentations

chasgas
chasgas

Re: ecosphere process-chemical free fracturing........

Postby gageboys » Thu Aug 19, 2010 2:44 pm

I believe in science.... now I have to learn 10 more new "big words".

Almost sounds too good to be true. They still would need to frac under their current process.... only processing the frac water that they can get back out of the well. Not sure if this will fly.

Less traffic is good.

Less use of H2O is good.

Where do the chemicals go?

Publicly traded... penny stock for many years... very low volume .. not good

Still hoping for a company to come along and save the world.

Just my 2 cents.
gageboys

Postby ocean113 » Fri Aug 20, 2010 6:29 am

excetive committee and lawyers team
should pick a gas company who they feel they could work with and go see this demo and talk to this company
work as a team to meet everyone needs and satifise the dep demands
ocean113
ocean113

Postby virtuallyme » Fri Aug 20, 2010 6:34 am

quote from head of NWPOA (Wayne County, PA)

"Thank you for contacting us. We are very familiar with Ecoshere Tech. You will note that we have as an operating partner Newfield Exploration. Newfield has an exceptional environmental track record. Newfield entered into an agreement with Ecoshere in Nov of 2008 if I recall correctly. I too have mentioned Ecoshere and other similar newer technologies to Carol Collier of the DRBC."
virtuallyme

Postby naturegirl1150 » Fri Aug 20, 2010 8:58 am

shouldn't albany be made aware of this?

naturegirl
naturegirl1150

Postby Golong » Mon Sep 27, 2010 10:41 am

Were you able to get Ecosphere Tech. to do a demonstration for the DRBC.
Golong

Postby njed284 » Mon Sep 27, 2010 11:18 am

golong, I can't answer your question but want to welcome you to the forum. New voices and thoughts are always welcome. Ed
njed284

Postby Golong » Mon Sep 27, 2010 11:28 am

Thanks Ed.

I've been following Ecosphere Tech. for a few years now and came acrossed your Forum through one of my searches.
I'm a true believer in their process and was glad to see people on this board were being proactive..
Golong

Return to General Discussion