Forum etiquette

Re: Forum etiquette

Postby njed284 » Tue Dec 13, 2011 2:22 pm

Loomis, watch what you wish for, you just might get it. Then we would all be in trouble. I was just thinking about putting you up for consideration. Ed
njed284

Postby gageboys » Tue Dec 13, 2011 2:31 pm

loomisdairy wrote:
gageboys wrote:I say BAN LOOMIS!!! :lol: ... or if we can't ban him, all members on this forum get to poke him with a stick. (or hit him over
the head with it) :lol: :lol: :lol:

Just kidding. It doesn't do any good to hit him, I've tried.

I feel threatened, gage is encouraging violent acts. Tim, any chance you can make me a moderator? :roll:

Hitting you with a stick is "Normal Procedure". Moderator? :lol: :lol: :lol:

Leave Tim alone, he's a busy guy. I'm calling your wife and have her unplug your computer. :shock:
gageboys

Postby fastbasser » Tue Dec 13, 2011 4:41 pm

I would hope the people here are able to post their opinions without being nasty. No one has to agree with everyone and we all see things a tad differently! I understand though if there is frustration with the way Albany is dragging their feet on this.. ;)
fastbasser

Postby DG1 » Tue Dec 13, 2011 6:19 pm

Loomis what did you do to Tim. Iam sure you did something. Lets try and behave Loomis. Not like we just left the the trailer park for the first time
DG1

Postby bowhunter55 » Tue Dec 13, 2011 7:56 pm

DG! I know you would never try to stir the pot
bowhunter55

Postby Unlikely Hospitalist » Tue Dec 13, 2011 9:22 pm

I agree w/ @workitoutalready. Who is manning the news feeds?
Unlikely Hospitalist

Postby chasgas » Wed Dec 14, 2011 7:34 am

Unlikely Hospitalist wrote:I agree w/ @workitoutalready. Who is manning the news feeds?

a volunteer with a career who not only provides this site but is also required to play babysitter, hence the purpose of this thread...

tim, thank you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

chasgas
chasgas

Postby loomisdairy » Wed Dec 14, 2011 8:57 am

Wow, So I have been referred to as trailer trash and threatened with a stick. Nobody yelled at these people, feeling a little singled out. I think it is time to shove my size 13 into someones rectum.
loomisdairy

Postby taschutt » Wed Dec 14, 2011 9:19 am

Unlikely Hospitalist wrote:I agree w/ @workitoutalready. Who is manning the news feeds?

That's me also - no one told me until now that they weren't updating (and I don't get automated errors), so I incorrectly assumed no news was good news (wait... bad choice of words perhaps considering it was the news feeds that were broken).

I believe I have them updating correctly again, but the Energy In Depth feed may go away. They seemed to have changed their format, so the links don't function like they should. I'll see what I can do to save that one though.

BUT - if you have any other feeds that you can suggest, I'm all ears! And don't hesitate to send me a private message if you see these break again.

Tim.
taschutt
Site Admin

Postby taschutt » Wed Dec 14, 2011 9:55 am

loomisdairy wrote:Wow, So I have been referred to as trailer trash and threatened with a stick. Nobody yelled at these people, feeling a little singled out. I think it is time to shove my size 13 into someones rectum.

Ah - which hits the nail on the head as to why I didn't want to provide any direct examples of bad behavior! Sure Loomis, you may be fun to pick on about this, but I absolutely do NOT want you to feel singled out. I have seen others stirring things up in the past and that hasn't gone unnoticed.

So can you leave your Size 13's targeted elsewhere? :D
taschutt
Site Admin

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion