its going to happen

Post the most recent offers you have received for lease dollars per acre, and commission percentage.

its going to happen

Postby ocean113 » Fri Aug 22, 2008 10:47 am

To All
something to remember and think about.
I believe that this drillings is going to happen in the next couple of years.
first we should all remember that this area has always made money from their land unfornutely due to the hard encomically times it has become more difficult and people are leaving. Fast moeny appears great,but patience is needed at this time. Now people will make money from under the earth as compared to surface Secondly,we must rember that the local leadership have their local taxpayers interest in mind. I believe they are behind gas drilling for two reasons. It will promote jobs. people are leaving the area for a more prosperous way of life. drilling will create jobs and a higher tax bases which will stimulate the local economy.
I believe that I read there is a hold on local areas granting drill permits untill the DEC works an number of issues. so may be the offers have slow down
Not being a full time resident at this time and not being an active local resident keeps me at a lost at times joining to coalition has many positive benefits and the on line comunication is very helpful and informative.. so please lets keep all of us informed.
I would like to see a summary or a more detailed informtive, information comming from the leadership and lawyer and geogists, if possible. living in New jersey makes it hard to attend meetings. if there is a need for a money domnation need please put out the request..your work is most appreaciative. Thanks
tony
ocean113

Re: its going to happen

Postby pondboss » Fri Aug 22, 2008 12:22 pm

thanks ocean113,i do not live in the area also ,but am an hour and a half away ( close enough ,easy drive) i plan to retire up there..the people are wonderfull ,hard working people, always kind..........we must be patient....you can catch up on some news like the eveningsun web site(chenengo)and other local websites .there is a slow down for a number of reasons..price of gas follows oil(down at the moment)and this dec ruleing that will come out shortly.wall street is fully aware of what is going on ...big players are salavating...for us its slow and steady wins the race.
pondboss

Re: its going to happen

Postby cnylandowner » Fri Oct 24, 2008 11:28 am

This Is a Real Thing :D :D :D
cnylandowner

Return to Latest Offers